Christmas Decoration Shopping mall ( Komtar JBCC , City Square - JB , Pavillion - KL , Queensbay Mall - Penang )

Christmas is around the corner -- Hohoho , Merry Christmas .
I always excited Christmas day , exchange present with friend .
The Christmas decoration , outfit , makeup , cosmetic and more......

This year Christmas , what outfit I will prepare for it?
Christmas is a wonderful and warm festival , celebrate with friend and family .

Now the day , shopping mall of Christmas decoration become more grand.
Go with a white and bright theme and cartoon theme.

Below the photo is a few shopping mall decoration
Like Komtar JBCC , City Square , Pavillion and Queensbay Mall ( JB , KL , Penang )





 Above the photo is at Queensbay Mall , Penang .....
I love the decoration , feel like at other country , England....


 Above 2 photo is at City Square , JB .... The decoration inspiration is from the movie Snoopy Charlie Brown and The Peanuts . So it look simply and the movie of snoopy .



 Above 3 photo is at Komtar JBCC , the decoration is  full of present around the mall , it use gold , white and blue to decor the Christmas tree ..... Nice and feel like full of present and gold balls .









Last is Fahrenheit88 and Pavillion , KL ..... it look grand and white in color ....
Pavillion have snow "bubble" , start at 8 p.m. , outside the Pavillion mall , 15 minute of snowing.
Pavillion decoration every year is the most excited and beautiful , always many tourists will capture photo around the mall .

Next , I will update my blog after Christmas day , I will say about my outfit and the day of celebration of Christmas and what present I will get on that day .
Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to all my friends and family ......
See you soon .... Follow my Snapchat - nicox96 and Instagram - nicolexxtan .
And one more I will upload vlogs at my YouTube channel soon ..... ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang