Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

This is my last events for Penang Fashion Week 2016 , it a hair show , produced by backstage professional and sponsor by American Crew products , first time attend hair show and thank you my friend invited me. I don't know how is the hair show look like , this time I can understand what is hair show about. It show that now the trend and style of  the hair. It concept of street vogue , so you can see the hair style is retro and 60'an style with 00'an style of  Penang. It show the skill and style of hair done by professional hair stylist. Let see how the shows look like , I also get a goodie from American Crew and backstage professional given to us. Thank you so much.























































 This is the goodie that I get in this Hair Shows .


Once again thank you my friend , Hong Jun invited me to this hair shows . It an awesome shows. He a hair stylist , he nice and friendly . You guys can find him , if needed to do your hair style . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang