Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang

Thank you given me this opportunity to attend this year Penang Fashion Week 2016 at Gurney Paragon mall. First time , I attend this events as a blogger. This is my first step to begin a blogger , and know about fashion industry. Get to know local designer is so talented. All of the designer was make a awesome and amazing showcase in this year. The theme of fashion week is Street Vogue , is a casual and funky style. But the stage is not so great as last year , hope that next year will be better.

Other that , thank you all of the designer invited me to their showcase , and all of collection is fabulous and different theme. Finally I have done blog all of the designer showcase in PFW 2016. They are talented and incredible designer , look forward to their next collection. Hope can see their next collection on other platforms .

The most important is thank you my partner accompany me to attend every show , they take time to accompany me and have a great chat with them. They are friendly and nice , hope in other events can be my partner again. Thank you so much and love you guys , we can meet up again and have a great time with you guys.








See you next year , Penang Fashion Week , hope can be a pro blogger to attend PFW in next year . My next events is KL Indie Fashion Week 2016 , grand events in KL , the theme is Music vs Fashion , it more funky and casual. I'm so excited to be there , at Publika , 9 - 15 May 2016 .  Stay tuned on my blog , Instagram and Snapchat .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew