Korean BBQ Restaurant - Queensbay Mall , Penang

I'm back to blog again , I have been missed out the KLIFW , I'm having a trouble , so I didn't attended the events , feel so sorry about that. Hope next year , I can be attend any of events in Malaysia. Start blogging is a hard time to me , because it need time to keep blog and the rating of your viewer. Instagram and Facebook also is a part of my blog to get more viewer. I will keep find more inspirations to blog , otherwise , I'm keep active in Instagram , and get more people to know me. Now , I recommend you guys a Korean Restaurant at Penang , Queensbay Mall .

It name - Cho Dong Jib Korean Restaurant @ Queensbay Mall , Penang . I love the food so much , it a common home-cook dish , the price is reasonable , most of the customer will order their fried rice , bibimbap or ramen . I love the taste of food , it delicious , before they serve the main course , they  serve you the light food , such as kimchi  , seaweed and more . It suitable for family and korean food lover try it out the korean cuisine.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang