CNY inspiration of outfit

Chinese New Year inspiration 
I'm still in the mood of CNY , this is all the outfit and some of the inspiration of CNY .
I late update my blog , because of busy during the CNY ,
I went back to Johor celebrate my Chinese New Year , so I can't even write a blog .
I have take some of idea and match the mood of Chinese New Year 
Flatlays style of CNY idea 

CNY cookies and beverages

Outfit of CNY








All is about preparation of Chinese New Year .
The decoration of Chinese New Year .
All the colour must be red , red mean luck and good .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang