Sweet from Japan store

Hi , this time I will introduced u guys some good thing ....
All this sweet is from Gurney Plaza , Ground floor , in front of Mcdonalds ....
That sell all thing of Japanese beverage n snack ...
I found some of snack for u guys , It nt snack , is sweet ..... Hahaha...xDDD
All this not over RM20 , jst only RM18.95 .....
I first time try this sweet , so I don't know how it taste ....

Sweet!!! Hahaha .... Colorful n nice pack ....

Fruit n Vegetables type sweet , it soft one ....



Grape flavor , Pop feel on it
 I found this , because it similar like some type of sweet ....
I feel like , when in your mouth , it will pop out n feel like it jump here n there in your mouth ....
when u eat it .... XDDD

Candy , soft n hard on it surface .... 
All this sweet n candy , it more to fruit type flavor ....
On top of the picture , I like the feeling .....It got few type of flavor inside ...Got grape , apple , strawberry n mango ....
It nice n good to eat , I hope u guys will try it ....hahahaha....^^

The store at Ground Floor , Gurney Plaza , in front of McDonalds , Penang ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang