My daily life - training

I was so happy that I'm just left few month to finished my training in hotel ,
I still got 3 month to go ...... ^^
I have a great month in may , work and watch movie....

June is coming soon ,
I have some activity to do and concert to attend ~
That have a music concert in Penang ,
I will be there , hope is a nice concert ^^

Now I upload photo , what I have done in May ,
Just all the selfie photo , hahahaha......
That look like my life was bored and nothing ,
I have went to some cafe , I love that cafe so much ,
The food is nice and environment is great .....
Next time I write about that cafe ...^^

Now , Now , Now ..........
Just to see my Selfie photo ..... Hahaha....xDDDD




Did I'm act cute ?! xDDD


Did I look fat? xP






My nose big? Hahaha.....








Next post will be when , I also don't know ~
I busy about my training and don't have the time to update my blog .... ( To  T )
Goodbye , see u guy on next post ....^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang