Tuition ......

Tuition??? how i gt tuition in tis year??? haha.... bcz i need to take gud result in maths n science for my form 4 exam....><

My parent wan me tuition 2 subject----> maths n science ..... haha.... so i will busy n less on9 or update my blog... chinese new year is coming soon.... so fast....>< haha.... wat i prepare for my new year shirt??? haha... so jst simple shirts.... ^^ i now ply tetris for fun , i now feel gt a bit of sick....>< i don't wan sick now lar... new year jst left 2 week....=o=

New year i will back 2 my hometown ....pontian, johor... haha...then i will upload pic n blog... ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang