Hometown---> Pontian , Johor

Vry fast....2moro i back 2 my hometown..... back there jst for 1 week, but for me gt gud n bad... how??? gud is can meet my long time no c cousin , bad? i need 2 change my personality.... u like?? change?? nt my own personality... bcz there no freedom for me... so i mst change it.... be a different person....



But i like stay in KL more, bcz here nt so bored n hv fun in here.... y?? can shopping n watch movie.... but in pontian , nth....jst gt K-box, go JB also need few hour... lazy ... hahaha....but i can't decide anything... i miss go back there 2 c them... they also miss me 2... so ok ... i will be careful for my speak....


Penang frz... u all wait for me back 2 N.T?? gt miss me?? i vry fast will go back in 20 december??? maybe... don't noe yet... so i will miss u all 2.... wait for me...^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang