Crabtree & Evelyn Haul

I have bought some of haul , Crabtree & Evelyn product is good and smell fresh .
I has bought hand wash , shampoo , body lotion and more , but all the product is my mum .
I love some of the collection , it smell fresh and good , their cookies is good and delicious .
I have bought Lavender flavour biscuits , it delicious and nice .

So , let see what items in my haul ?

All this is my haul , it look many? or just normal?


 Lavender series products - Biscuit , Body Lotion and Shower gel 

 Citron Honey & Coriander series - Body Scrub and Hand wash 

 Gardeners Hand Soap and Damask Rose Cleansing Foam 
 
 Gardener Nail Recover 

I also bought a lip balm , actually all the products is my mum , not me .
I love Crabtree & Evelyn products , the smell is fresh and good , thank you C & E .
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang