Sausage and Ribs Shack- Restaurant , KL

Last weekend  , I went to KL to celebrate my sister birthday , and we went to a restaurant at Cheras  My cousin has recommend a restaurant , name-- Sausage and Ribs Shack , non halal restaurant.
It locate at Cheras , that area is only a restaurant that having western dish .

That day we have order only 4 dish , Ribs , Pizza , Mushroom and Sausage.
The environment is quiet noisy , but the first thing is clean , and need to take off shoes to enter the restaurant , need to reserve , because it many people dine-in at there.
The menu has some is limited , so is first come first serve.
I feel good to the serve and the food , the price is reasonable , I will went there again if I went to KL again. So , let see how it look like the dish I order .






Pineapple and Chicken pizza
 I have order this four dish , I like the most is pizza ,
It crispy and good , the rib - I like the sauce that put on the rib , it delicious .
I recommend u guys go to have a try , it very delicious and nice , serve also great.

Location: 9 Jalan 2/105 , Taman Midah , Cheras , Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia .
Opening hours: Monday- Friday : 12:00 noon - 10 p.m.
                          Saturday : 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
                          Sunday : 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
                         Close on Thursday 
Facebook : Sausage And Ribs Shack
Instagram : Sausageandribsshack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang