Skin Care ( Face ) -- The Body Shop --- Tea tree series

This few years I was using The Body Shop skin care product ,
Tea tree series skin care , it very useful to me , my skin become better and better.
I love The Body Shop product , even it perfume and shower gel, the smell is fresh , sweet and nice.
Nowadays , I will shop The Body Shop frequently , if do gives , i will choose their product , because the price is reasonable , and everybody can accept it .

When come to friend birthday or Christmas gives , I will buy their product as well.
So , The Body Shop is in my list that will think about it for gives and present.

Now , let see what I have use in this Tea tree series product , I highly recommend the tea tree oil , it very useful and good. Everyday night apply it , dip on pimple , after 3 day pimple gone .

This for pimple , if your face have pimple , just dip on it , will recover very fast and gone.




Facial wash , put on hand and rub until foam and bubble , then apply on face.




 The Body Shop product is awesome and good , I also using their perfume , fresh and nice.
I also will look their new product , I always will shop on their new product.
It very reasonable price , so The Body Shop always is my first choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang