One Garage / Slappy Cake @ Penang m Mall , Times Square

Penang M mall is just beside of Penang Times Square , it a new shopping mall , just open not over 1 years . For me is a place for capture and full of creative wallpapers and toys. It very suitable for family and friend to shop at there.

I have win a voucher of One Garage restaurant , it a western food and steamboat combination restaurant , I'm so thankful to One Garage of win the vouchers , each restaurant cost RM50 ringgit vouchers , so last week I went to Slappy Cake restaurant to enjoy my lunch at there. The service is not bad , but the food is just normal.

The most I like is can do our own pancake as you like , it has few flavors to choose , chocolate , pandan , original and more. you can create and draw our own pancake as you like , you also can choose 3 to 4 topping to upgrade your own pancake more delicious , other that I have order two dish , so let see what I have try.


















I have so much fun to creative my own pancake , it a choice to bring along with your kid .
It a place to chill with friend , it a good place to have fun and enjoy the moment with family .
I highly recommend u guys go have a try in this restaurant , it full of fun.
It locate at Penang M mall , ground floor , One Garage- Slappy Cake .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang