Travel - One Day Trip to Padang Besar ( KTM- ETS Train )

Nowadays , want have a one day become more simple and easy ,
The most simple and safe transport is train , you can choose ETS train to get your destination ,
This train it just u only 3 hours to reach a destination , speed 140 km/h ,
The environment of train is clean and comfortable, it also have toilet and canteen . It easy for us to have food and rest . That day , I have went to Padang Besar , Kedah . It suitable for family to there for a holiday , I went there buy many stuff and taste good food .
My journey start at early morning around 6 am at Parit Buntar train station ,  reach destination around 9 am , the train seat is comfortable , sit beside window , can see the view outside , it nice .



 My breakfast having fried noodles and nasi lemak , beverages is coffee .



 That my mum , having breakfast with me .

I love this coconut drinks , it nice and fresh

 Now , that is my lunch , thai food , so delicious and awesome dish .
This stall is beside the market , it last 3rd stall count from back .
You guys can have a try to it , serve also not bad .







 This is the morning market , sell all the stuff , like toys , shirt , sunglasses , snack and more ...
Just like a shopping place , but the weather is hot .

 This sunglasses is cost just only RM 15 .



 I love this fried noodles , soup and drinks , it taste good.


 This is a train look like , it look very nice .

I love this trip , just only use 1 day to complete your whole day ,
We spend few hours at Padang Besar , shop whole day ,
The train come on 3 pm , and then we reach Parit Buntar train station at 6 pm .
Sorry that , late update this blog , because this trip is before Chinese New Year , otherwise , I'm so excited next month , April is a Penang Fashion Week , I will attend few local designer showcase . Stay tuned on my Instagram and Snapchat .

Instagram- nicolexxtan , Snapchat - nicox96 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang