Favourite photo - Landscapes , sea view photo

This few days , I feel no point in my future , I don't what to do in my next plan ,
Lost of point , no plan in my next point ,
Hope I can get my target , my dream - blogger and pastry chef ,
My next plan will be take a pastry and bakery course to continue my journey ,

I love capture the nice place and view , the photo let me feel relax and peace ,
I confuse of my future and my dream ......
Look like my dream far from me , I been so negative , positive was gone .
So I  must go a quiet place to let me think clearly what my next journey.













Did u guys love this photo ? All is take from my smartphone ...
I saw a good view , I will capture and record in my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang