April Fashion Events at Penang - Penang Fashion Week 2016

April is fashion months for Penangites , it a Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue .
An events by Gurney Paragon Mall , the events start on 15 until 24 April 2016 .
I will be attend some of the local designer showcase as a blogger , I'm so honor can attend this year Penang Fashion Week . I feel so excited and look forward this coming events.

Lets see which local designer showcase I have been invited .
My schedule is start from 15 until 23 April 2016 , such as Alden Leong , Keith Kee , Aden Yong , ESMOD KL , Xue Kai , Richard , Mervin Ng , Brandon Tan and Micheal Ooi . All this local and Penang designer fashion showcase for their new collections .









I will wear different outfits , different style for every showcase. Most of the showcase is start at 7pm.
U guys also can come to Gurney Paragon to see this showcase , it will be an awesome months in Penang. I will be around there , hope can meet u guys . Next months will be in KL , KLIFW 2016 . It named as Kuala Lumpur Indie Fashion Week 2016 . This two months full of fashion events , because of Spring / Summer collections closet was on all brands.

So stay tuned on my Instagram and Snapchat , I will take a vlog about Penang Fashion Week at Gurney Paragon . I will update my blog after PFW . So see you guys at Gurney Paragon on this Friday - 15 April . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang