Penang Fashion Week 2016 - ESMOD KL ( The One Academy )

I'm so honor attend this year Penang Fashion Week ,thank you ESMOD KL invited me this awesome show , all the collection is from students work , they are the next generation young designer in fashion industry. Most of the collection is black , white and grey. Their design is futuristic , chic , elegance and unisex. It so suitable for new generation women that live in city , because it simple and fashionable. I love some of the clothes , dress and jacket. The design can show on international fashion show , it not look like students works. Let see the collection.


 I love this cloak so much ! It totally wild !

 This whole look is suitable for young lady as a daily outfits

 Is this look suitable for office lady? Haha


 This look for me , I will think wear to attend  wedding dinner or events.

 My partner love this so much! It neat and simple .



 They have give us a goodie to let us know more about ESMOD KL 

























 The colour is nice , and I also love this ~





 Overall I love the whole collection , simple and chic ~















 I love this dress , so feminine ~
 This dress ~ I will buy it ~ love it so much ~






  
All this photo is from my photographer , thank you for sending me all this photo .
You guys can see more clearly to the details , the colour and texture .
I love the combination of fabrics and colour . Overall is a great show . It such as international fashion show. Thank you ESMOD KL invited me and having an awesome and fantastic fashion show.

Stay tuned on my next blog , more about PFW events and show .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang