Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Alden Leong - Spring/Summer 2016 Collection

This is the first day of the PFW fashion show , a local designer called Alden Leong. His own store name - House of Alden , his design is more to feminine , gorgeous and chic style of women wear. This collection is more to lace , dress and jumpsuit. I love the style that he design ,the colour also is a trend of 2016 , I love the last outfit , is a white lace long dress , it so gorgeous.

His collection is suitable for all race of lady , and also it suitable to wear it for events or wedding dinner. So let see what are the collection in Spring/Summer 2016 of House of Alden done.












































Alden Leong collection is cute , chic and glamour. Which dress you guys like? His design also can wear as a bridesmaid dress. Because it so girly and feminine. I'm so excited his next collection. If I'm a lady , I will buy one of this dress , it so fabulous and beautiful dress. I love his design , it so suitable for all lady to get a gorgeous confident on his every collection

Once again , thank you Alden Leong invited me to his new collection show . Hope I can attend his next collection of showcase.

Facebook - Alden Leong , House of Alden  ,  Instagram - aldenleong  , house_of_alden
 
Stay tuned on my blog for next designer fashion show .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang