Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Ranndy Goh - SELECT ( Summer/Winter Collection 2016/2017 )

I love this collection , because the colour is black , it look gorgeous , fabulous , hot and glamour on every look. Thank you Ranndy Goh invited me to his Summer/Winter collection showcase. The concept of design is gold , black , feather and feel strong character in this collection. I love the texture and cutting of dress , can feel the environment of the whole collection is strong and wild. Let see which one is your favourite look . This show name SELECT by Ranndy Goh .













 This whole look is gorgeous and fabulous , I love this so much !! 







 Well , this look like a strong and brave lady. 








 This look classic and elegant.




 Mini dress , chic and hot .

 Red Carpet look , simple and look awesome in a photo. Totally is a great dress.






 The skirt is wow , I love too.
 I love the material of the look , and the mix and match style.









Overall SELECT by Ranndy Goh collection is a awesome and wonderful show , black colour always is high fashion and trend . Did you guys love this collection? Congratulations Ranndy Goh. Once again thank you invited me and look forward to your next collection.

Next , same also about PFW , I also attended Keith Kee , Aden Yong , Micheal Ooi , Brandon Tan and more.... So I will blog one by one about their collection in this Penang Fashion Week 2016. So stay tuned to my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang