Travel Blog - A Day at Tanjung Sepat , Selangor

Travel blog again , it look like I love travel so much  , I have been travel whole Malaysia island since I'm small until now. This time I went to Tanjung Sepat , is a small town , but now become a tourist place , it have many nice and delicious seafood dish at there , because it just at the seaside . It a place to picnic , but the weather is super hot. It not suitable for Malaysian .

So now , let see what I have found at there , such like food , beverages and seafood .
 This time I have try a kopitiam name - 等一下咖啡室 , the name is so cute , but the shop is a old style kopitiam , I have order three type coffee , kopilo , neslo and kopi o , it a typical malaysia coffee.


Milo + nescafe
Kopi o and milo + kopi + ais cream




This is all the seafood we eat , fish , squid , oyster and more 







I love the sea view , it so wide and nice , but the weather is hot.


 I love this picture so much , I have post on my Instagram .




I will update my blog daily , next blog will be talk about doreamon come to Malaysia ,
that was last year , sorry that I late write on my blog .
I'm so excited the coming event , PFW 2016 at Penang Gurney Paragon , it a big fashion event in Penang . Stay tuned on my blog .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ Trend ] - Denim is come back on fashion now

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Hair Show - Backstage professional & American Crew

Penang Fashion Week 2016 - Street Vogue , Gurney Paragon Mall , Penang